AND

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in


Saturday is weekly weigh-in day for me.  Amazingly, I lost 2 pounds this week.  After the festivities of the week and the 4 day trip, I figured if I still weighed the same by the end of the week it would be a victory.  Astonishingly, my steamed leek booster diet must have done the trick.  Sometimes it takes a couple of days for the weight loss to show especially if it is real fat loss, not just water or muscle loss.  I will bask in the moment and enjoy an extra round of yoga as soon as I am over my cold.  I am 2 pounds from my gift weight; I get myself a present every time I reach a set weight but still 22 pounds from my victory weight.  My plan is to buy myself a dress I have had my eye on for awhile. 

Since I lost 2 pounds, I need to crank up on my exercise routine, especially since I wasn’t able to work out on my trip.  I will need to work on the issue next time I travel.  Maybe pack my yoga mat or better yet utilize the exercise app I have on my phone in the hotel room.  That way I don’t have any extra packing or carrying to do.  I will learn for my mistakes and move on.  Health and weight loss are a journey.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment